Cooper Standard Foundation
Cooper Standard employees live our core values, starting with integrity. From the board room to the lunch room, to the surrounding environment and the communities we serves, Cooper Standard engages in community initiatives that go beyond just building car parts.
Strengthen the communities in which Cooper Standard employees work and live through the passionate support of children's charities, education, health and wellness, and community revitalization.
- Established in April 2013
- Private foundation managed by its own board of directors
- Provided $7 million to more than 70 organizations across 11 countries since April 2013
- Employee charitable engagement has contributed $3.5 million of the $7.0 million of donated since 2013
- More than 6,000 Cooper Standard employees volunteered or raised funds since April 2013
- Primary areas for contributions and activities are non-profit organizations in local communities
- A key component of Cooper Standard’s Foundation includes a matching program which matches employee engagement activities when four or more employees gather to raise funds