Cooper Standard has grown through a series of strategic acquisitions and organic growth. Our culture of innovation and operational excellence combined with our extensive global footprint provides our customers with innovative solutions in Sealing, Fuel, Brake and Emissions, Thermal Management and Anti-Vibration Systems throughout the world.
- 1960 – Cooper Tire Established Automotive Division
- 1999 – Acquired Standard Products Company
- 2000 – Acquired Siebe Automotive
- 2004 – Cooper Standard Holdings purchases business from Cooper Tire
- 2005 – Acquired Gates Corp. Automotive Hose
- 2006 – Acquired ITT Fluid Handling
- 2007 – Acquired ACH – Fuel Rail
- 2007 – Acquired Metzeler Automotive Profiles
- 2010 – Emerged from Reorganization
- 2011 – Cooper Standard France, Expanded Nishikawa Partnership,
Acquired USi Inc.
- 2012 – Acquired Sigit S.p.A., Acquired EDC Technology
- 2013 – Acquired Jyco Sealing Technologies Business