Fluid Transfer Systems
As the third largest provider of fluid transfer systems in the world, Cooper Standard's products control, sense and deliver fluids and vapors for optimal powertrain and HVAC operation. Our portfolio of fluid transfer products addresses the full spectrum of temperature requirements, while offering game-changing weight reduction, abrasion resistance, corrosion protection and finished assembly aesthetics.
Fluid Transfer Systems Capabilities
- Integration of plastic molded components to create more efficient assemblies for coolant tube, heater and water hose, and radiator assemblies.
- Provides quick connect and joint solutions.
- Advantaged global footprint to support the development and launch of global vehicle platforms.
- Offers electric and hybrid-specific components and assemblies.
- Offers ArmorHose™ with a proprietary coating that replaces conventional abrasion sleeves, resulting in lower total system cost and improved abrasion performance.
- World-class engineering capabilities such as CFD (computational fluid dynamics).