As the global leader in vehicle sealing, no other company in the world designs and sells as many solutions to improve vehicle comfort for vehicle occupants.
Cooper Standard is the global leader for a reason: our award-winning sealing technologies reduce weight; while improving safety, cabin acoustics, passenger comfort and aerodynamics.
- Provides extensive vehicle body, door and glass seals extruded from EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer M-Class rubber), TPE (thermoplastic elastomer) and PVC (polyvinyl chloride) that can be reinforced with steel, aluminum and / or wire carriers to provide the broadest product line-up.
- Leverage our extensive material knowledge to provide the correct dynamic seal solution to meet all of our customers performance requirements.
- Utilizes TPV (thermoplastic vulcanizate) and PP (polypropylene) seals to reduce weight on products, such as glass runs and waste belts.
- Has the ability, through a patented process, to provide a one-piece co-extruded assembly with glass run lips integrated below the belt channel to provide weight savings.
- Offers fully integrated day light opening trim and seal systems to improve the vehicle aesthetics and transitions among mating components.
- Provides customers with the ability to improve vehicle sealing aesthetics with uniform appearance.
- Reduces complexity at assembly plants and provides ease of installation and enhanced reliability by offering modular solutions that are co-extruded with EPDM, TPE and PVC.
- Offers value added glass run systems to meet all of our customers' differentiation requirements and needs.