Cooper Standard's Technical Rubber Group develops and produces rubber compounds for a variety of applications. Our expertise in rubber materials and our extensive market knowledge add value for our customers.
We strive to improve performance by adjusting existing compound recipes or by creating new compounds to meet your unique needs.
POLYMERS WE WORK WITH
- EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer)
- Chloroprene / Neoprene (CR)
- Natural Rubber (NR)
- Silicone (VMQ)
- Nitrile (NBR)
- Fluorinated Propylene Monomer (FPM)
- Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA / EVM)
- Ethylene Acrylic (AEM)
- Chlorinated Polyethylene (CPE)
- Epichlorohydrin (ECO)
- Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR)